Are you looking for good reasons to visit the Land of the Rising Sun? Well, look no further. The attractions that can make your trip to Japan unforgettable are plentiful – here are just a few of the most popular sites.
- Meiji Shrine – the Spirit of Respect and Unparalleled Natural Beauties Located in the middle of a huge evergreen close to Tokyo, Meiji Shrine is dedicated to the 19th century Emperor and his wife. The shrine itself is an inspiring and serene spiritual center, while the forest around astounds the visitor with monumental trees, some of them 1,500 years old.
- Mt. Fuji and Hakone Tour – Breathtaking Views, Hot Springs and Cultural Venues If you would like to explore the natural beauties of Japan, Mt. Fuji and the nearby Hakone region, famous for its hot springs, its breathtaking scenery and its open air museums.
- Nagoya City Tour – a Bubbly Metropolis with a Lot to Offer The city offers the tourist everything Japan is famous for. Museums, cultural sites like shrines, a public aquarium, a botanical garden, traditional and modern architectural sites, cultural events and gastronomic adventures – you name it, Nagoya has it.
- Kyoto Golden Pavilion – Richness and Architecture One of the most beautiful Zen Buddhist Temples of Japan, the Golden Pavilion is an extraordinary example of artistically integrated building-landscape complexes. The top two floors of the three-storey building are covered in gold and each floor features a different architectural approach and style.
- Fuji-Q Highland Theme Park – Entertainment and Excitement for Kids and Adults The park is located at the foot of Mount Fuji and it features numerous roller-coasters and haunted attractions. The park offers unparalleled entertainment for the kids who love Thomas, the Tank Engine and it also features themes taken from anime series.
- Osaka Castle The castle complex is located in the middle of a huge and beautiful garden, offering the visitor a relaxing environment and impressive buildings to see.
- Dotonbori – A Modern Entertainment Center One of Osaka’s main tourist attractions, Dotonbori is the go-to place for those interested in extravagant entertainment and the finest Japanese cuisine. The district is famous for its modern architecture and its huge, illuminated billboards, too.
- Nakamise-dori Street – If You Want to Take Home a Bit of Japan One of the principal tourist spots of Tokyo, the street is a line of historical shops. If you are looking for souvenirs like wooden dolls and postcards or for traditional Japanese food, here you will certainly find what you have been looking for.
- Senso-ji Temple & Asukasa – Exploring Japan and its Traditions One of Tokyo’s most attractive and most popular temples, Senso-ji is located in the middle of Asukasa, one of the city’s oldest districts. If you are looking for a place that gives you the gist of Japanese culture and architecture, the district emanates the spirit of tradition at every corner in every street.
These are just a few of the fascinating sites you can visit in Japan. The country’s unique atmosphere, the way new and old mingle, and the natural beauties you can explore will surely make your trip unforgettable.